Terms and Conditions
Member agrees to be bound by the following membership terms and conditions:
In this agreement several terms are used, “Manual Book” means a member handbook which can be changed at any time by Share Car which is an integral part of this Agreement. “Member” means an applicant who has registered and has been verified by Share Car. “Vehicle” means a motor vehicle leased to a Member by Share Car under this Agreement. “Share Car” is a business unit of PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk.
- Members are required to fill out the registration form with member's personal information and data that can be guaranteed & accounted for for the truth and authenticity by the Member.
- Members are at least 21 years old, have SIM A and SIM A is still valid for at least 1 month before expiry.
- Members are required to renew SIM A on the Share Car application or portal before the SIM expires.
- Members are only allowed to have one user ID.
- You represent that the Member has the mental and physical capacity to drive a motorized vehicle competently, safely and is willing to comply with applicable traffic regulations.
- Holders of an expired, suspended, canceled or lost or stolen SIM are not eligible to become a Member. Members with the above conditions are no longer eligible to become members and also do not meet the requirements for insurance coverage and are responsible for any penalties that may be imposed by the relevant authorities.
- Member acknowledges, understands and agrees that by fulfilling the requirements specified by Share Car, it does not automatically become a member of Share Car. Approval to become a member of Share Car is entirely the decision of Share Car. The decision regarding your membership status will be informed via e-mail.
- Share Car has the right to refuse membership or discontinue Share Car services to Members at any time if the Member is found to be potentially detrimental to Share Car and Share Car is not required to explain the reasons for termination of service and or revocation of this membership.
- The applicable vehicle rental rates can be found when the member makes a vehicle reservation or after using the vehicle. Rental rates are calculated based on the duration of the rental and or kilometers.
- Member agrees to make full payment for the rental vehicle that has been used.
- Payment can be made via credit card and/or other forms of payment regulated by Share Car.
- Member credit card information data that has been included in the application is confidential.
- The vehicle usage fee charged includes applicable taxes.
- Members must ensure that the credit card registered in the application is a valid credit card.
- When placing an order, the registered member's credit card must have a minimum limit in accordance with the Share Car provisions or the order cannot be continued or fails.
- After placing an order, Share Car can hold a limit from the member's credit card. The member's travel expenses will deduct this deposit. If there is an excess deposit after deducting travel costs, the remaining deposit will be returned to the member's credit card limit. The duration of the return of the limit will be different according to the regulations of the bank providing the credit card.
- If the member cancels the order before unlocking the car, the deposit that was withheld from the credit card at the beginning will be returned to the member's credit card limit.
- If the member cancels the order shortly after the car key is opened, the 1 hour vehicle rental fee will be deducted from the deposit that was held earlier and the excess deposit after deducting the rental fee will be returned to the member's credit card limit
- All vehicles including all accessories, equipment, keys, spare tires, documents (STNK, parking cards, etc.) and other supporting equipment are the property of Share Car and Members are not allowed to release, move, exchange, modify, and take these equipment.
- Members are not allowed and have no right to pawn or pledge Share Car vehicles or transfer ownership of Share Car vehicles to other people.
rule of use
- Members must drive and use the Vehicle properly and safely, comply with applicable traffic regulations and not drive the vehicle beyond the geographical area limits determined by Share Car. The boundaries for the use of Share Cars include: Jabodetabek : Merak Harbor, Cirebon. Bali: the island of Bali.
- Members may not use Share Car to learn to drive a car or teach others to learn to drive a car
- The Member is fully responsible for all costs (including the cost of vehicle repairs or vehicle compensation in full) arising from violations of the articles contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Members are responsible for vehicle registration, car keys (especially for cars that have not started the engine) and parking cards during the vehicle reservation period. If there is a loss then the cost is the responsibility of the Member.
- Share Car has the right to take over or disable the vehicle that will be or is being used by any Member if Share Car believes that the Member has a risk to abuse the vehicle.
- Share Car has the right to take pictures or videos on vehicles through surveillance cameras that will be used for the benefit of members and vehicles security.
- The duration of the Share Car rental is a maximum of 7 days. If the Member wants to rent for more than 7 days, then the Member must first confirm with the Share Car. If not, then the Member will be subject to a fine with a nominal amount in accordance with what has been regulated in these terms and conditions.
- Members must check the exterior and interior of the vehicle before and after using the vehicle.
- If at the time of checking, the Member finds damage, defects or the condition of the vehicle is dirty, the Member must report it to Share Car by using the features available in the application before or after using the vehicle. If there is no report, it is considered that the vehicle is in good condition and free from damage and if any damage is found, the cost of the damage will be the responsibility of the Member.
- If the damage is found after the trip and the Member is unable to provide photos or evidence to show that it occurred not during the Member's journey, then the Member must be responsible for repair costs and or insurance costs for the vehicle.
- Members must return the vehicle according to the location and time agreed upon at the time of booking. A late fee will be charged if the vehicle is returned late from the agreed time.
- If a vehicle is returned in an unsatisfactory condition and requires repair or cleaning work other than routine maintenance, the Member must reimburse the cost of the repair.
Apart from the cost of using the vehicle, Share Car stipulates additional fees and also fines for;
- Order Renewal Fee
- A booking renewal fee will be charged according to the additional booking time specified by the Member.
- Members will be subject to a fine of Rp. 100,000 / hour if the Member returns the vehicle after the rental time limit has been determined by the Share Car.
- If there is something that requires a refund on the member's account, Share Car takes 7 to 14 working days for the refund process.
- Refunds can be in the form of a Share Car voucher or a refund on a credit card depending on the incident.
- Fees for Failure to Comply with Share Car Usage Rules Share Car will check the vehicle appraisal report and within a maximum of 1x24 hours after ordering, Share Car will issue an additional invoice if the following cases are found:
- Smoking in the vehicle is fined Rp. 500,000.
- Transporting pets in vehicles.
- Returning the vehicle at the end of your order with a fuel level of less than the rules that have been made, the member will be charged a fuel replacement fee of Rp. 13.000.- per liter (Prices do not include VAT).
- Returning the vehicle in a dirty and smelly condition, including leaving trash in the vehicle: IDR 100,000,-
- menghilangkan kunci kendaraan (berlaku pada kendaraan yang belum menggunakan “push button”). Kunci kendaraan harus ditinggalkan dalam kendaraan di akhir penggunaan kendaraan. Kehilangan kunci kendaraan akan dikenakan denda sebesar Rp1.000.000,-
- Eliminate vehicle registration, a fine of Rp. 1,500,000,-
- Remove the parking card or ticket at the Share Car parking location: Rp. 200.000,-
- mengembalikan kendaraan ke lokasi yang salah. Kendaraan harus dikembalikan ke lokasi awal peminjaman yang terdaftar sebagai lokasi parkir Share Car.
- Traffic and parking violations that cause the vehicle to be detained and/or towed, and cannot be used by other Members. Failed to make a payment using a credit card that the member has registered in the application.
- If the Member is involved in an incident/accident which is intentional/unintentional/without consequences (including but not limited to collision or vehicle abuse) the Member will be immediately charged with a minor damage repair fine of Rp.500,000,-. This payment is automatically debited from the Member's credit card. Until the payment for this compensation fee is paid off, members cannot use the Share Car rental service. Additional compensation costs may be charged to members if further analysis of vehicle damage determines that the stated damage to the unit is more severe than the initial estimate with the following repair cost criteria:
- Share Car provides insurance with a limited ceiling.
- If the Member is involved in an incident/accident which is intentional/unintentional/without consequences (including but not limited to collision or vehicle abuse) the Member will be immediately charged with a minor damage repair fine of Rp.500,000,-. This payment is automatically debited from the Member's credit card.
- Until the payment for this compensation fee is paid off, members cannot use the Share Car rental service. Additional compensation costs may be charged to members if further analysis of vehicle damage determines that the damage to the unit stated is more severe than the initial estimate with the following repair cost criteria:
- Minor damage: includes but is not limited to fine scratches and the vehicle can still operate, with a repair shop of 1-3 working days, a fee of Rp. 500,000,-..
- Collisions or Other Incidents Moderate damage: includes but is not limited to internal scratches, small decks, the vehicle remains operational with a workshop repair time of 4-7 days, a fee of Rp. 1.000.000,-
- Serious damage: including but not limited to large decks/berets and the vehicle must stop operating with a repair time of 8-12 days, a fee of Rp. 2.000.000,-
- Very serious damage and/or TLA (Total Lost Accident): including but not limited to open airbags, bent chassis, unfit to drive vehicle, up to 20% damage to the body of the vehicle and the vehicle must stop operating with a repair period of more than 12 days subject to a fee Rp. 5.000.000,-
- The member will be responsible for all towing and foreclosure fees associated with the collision.
- The member will be responsible for all withdrawal and confiscation fees caused by the member's negligence.
- The Member will be liable for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fees, arising from the Member's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or violation of law.
- Payment of Fines by Members is made by credit card or debit card or other forms of payment determined by Share Car. Members are obliged to ensure that the means of payment, credit cards and debit cards have sufficient funds or credits to pay the costs incurred from using the Share Car. Members are fully responsible for any related bank or credit card fees or charges. Members may incur processing fees for declined credit or debit card payments.
- The circumstances referred to in the previous article where the Share Car may file a fine against the member for the losses suffered by the Share Car arising during the member's rental period are damages that arise as a result of or in connection with: (a) The Member's breach of the applicable contract; (b) Any unlawful activity by the Member; (c) Accidental incidents; (d) Misreporting by a Member regarding an accident report, insurance claim or police report; (e) willful damage; (f) Use of Share Cars for improper activities (eg transportation of food ingredients, flammable materials, illegal drugs, or use of vehicles for other commercial purposes); (g) Use of the Share Car for anyone other than the member.
- If any payments are still unresolved, Share Car reserves the right to prohibit the Member from making any subsequent bookings until all fees owed in the Member's account have been paid in full.
- The Member agrees to pay the fees set forth in the Agreement, including specifically and without limitation set forth in these terms. Other costs that have not been stated in this agreement and will be applied by Share Car will be communicated to the Member.
- Report left behind via Call Center 1500 369, WhatsApp +62 812 9555 5927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share Car is not responsible for the maintenance of items left behind or damaged after your trip is complete.
- Share Car will store leftover items for a maximum of 14 days from the customer's order date.
- Especially for perishable items (such as food/drinks) they will be disposed of after 24 hours.
- Share Car only provides pick up service from Monday - Friday according to operating hours 09:00 - 16:00. Customers are required to show their ID card, email & mobile number registered in the Share Car application for the collection process.
- Share Car does not provide delivery service to the customer's location.
Termination of Agreement
- This Agreement will terminate if the Member breaches any of his obligations under this Agreement or if the Member is no longer a Share Car member.
- This Agreement will continue to be valid as long as the Member is still registered in the Share Car Membership.
- Termination of this Agreement will not prejudice or in any way affect Share Car's rights and powers under the terms herein in connection with the breach committed by the Member.